MENU

6.27.2010

What Do You Do In The Summer Time...

Where has the time gone? Ty is now 6 months old and a growing boy. He is a big boy, we think he weighs 18 lbs. WO! He is attempting to crawl, but hasn't quite conquered it yet. He rolls and rolls everywhere! He sure loves his little hands and feet in his mouth though. He really is a good little guy and it is so much fun being his parents.

I Just Can't Get Enough of Those Blue Eyes!
Being Shy for the Camera
Ty Doesn't Know What to Think?

Two weeks ago, Mike's brother Grant and his wife Olivia came to visit us from Provo. We haven't seen them in forever, so it was great to catch up. They hadn't seen Ty yet either, so they had fun getting to know him. We showed them the sights around LA (Hollywood, Venice Beach, LA Temple, Panda Inn, LA traffic, etc.) and just hung out. We are glad they came to visit and look forward to seeing them this week when we go to Utah.

Ty w/ Grant and Olivia

Last week Mike had a conference for work in Illinois, so Ty and I decided to go up north and see Grandma and Grandpa Garrison. The weather was nice and we had a fun time swimming, making crafts, hanging out w/ cousins and just relaxing. We missed Mike, but it was a lot cheaper to fly to Oakland. :)

Ty w/ Grandma and His Cousins
Ty Loves the Water
1st Airplane Ride

We are excited for our trip to Utah this coming week for the Pratt Family Reunion. It will be fun to see all of our new neices and nephews! Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

I can't believe he is 18 lbs!!! What a cute chunker! Wish we could come to the reunion. Maybe I'll just leave Paul and come on my own :)

Brooke and Justin said...

Nae! I totally thought about it when we were leaving! Ahh... I am such a bad friend! I honestly spaced the fact until we were on our way out of town! I am definitely calling you soon. And I promise I will come visit! LOVE YA!

Felder Funnies said...

Your baby is a chub and I LOVE IT!! His eyes are sooo beautiful too!! Sounds like you guys have been having fun-- Ty is getting so big it must be time for #2!! HA!!