MENU

1.03.2011

Christmas 2010

Can you believe another year has come and gone!? I can because it went by SO fast! I say this because our little Ty turned 1 on Dec 23rd. I swear when you have kids, you blink and it's over. I don't think you fully understand the term "they grow up so fast," until you have your own!

Anyway, this December was a busy one for us. As I mentioned before, the best part of December was Ty turned 1. Mike got off work early on the 23rd and we headed down to Brawley for Christmas. I had planned to have a party for Ty, but with traveling it was hard. So I asked my sister Cory to help me out. She made a football cupcake cake. Much to my surprise, Ty hated the cupcake! He didn't want anything to do with it. I think he was distracted with all of the people around. He also wanted nothing to do with his presents. hahaha Crazy kid! So his cousin Lil' Jim opened all of his presents for him. I have a feeling that his birthday's are just going to get harder from here on out w/ Christmas being so close. I was already stressing over what to get him for his birthday and Christmas and he's only 1! Anyway, he got WAY too much for his birthday! (We got to have 2 birthdays this year, one w/ the Garrison side and one w/ the Smith side. That's what happens when you have a birthday so close to Christmas, you get spoiled!)

Our Big Birthday Boy!

He Wanted Nothing To Do W/ This Cake

Dig In

Ty's Cake From The Garrisons

Then Christmas was around the corner. He was not interested in his Christmas presents either! He just wanted to crawl down the hall in my parents' house and climb up the stairs. He wasn't even interested in my mom's Christmas tree! I thought he would tear that thing apart. Once again he got WAY too much! We came home w/ so many toys that he doesn't know which one to play with.

I Tried to Put Cousin Caed's Santa Hat On Ty and He Pulled The Bitter Beer Face On Us

This Is What Santa Brought and Ty Couldn't Wait To Get In It Obviously

No comments: