MENU

3.03.2011

Whew

Oh man it's been awhile and I have a good excuse I swear! ha ok not really. My excuse is that one day I was trying to "revamp" my blog and I totally screwed it up. I lost all of my blogs that I follow, all of our pictures, but still had all of our posts. What the ...?? I had NO clue how to fix it and my little man wouldn't give me the time to actually sit down and investigate my problem. So I kind of gave up on the 'ol blog!

Well yesterday I completely ignored little man for about 30-45 minutes (did I just admit that, yes I did, and I swear to never do it again) determined to fix the blog and well the rest is history. I hit some button to upgrade my blog and bam all of my info was back on the blog. I don't like the layout, so I will be fixing it again, but it's back and I'm back! (In case anyone cares) Will post soon!

2 comments:

G.O. Garrison said...

I CARE! PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES :D

Kristine Pratt said...

So glad your back!