MENU

3.06.2011

14+ Months

Ty is a week over 14 months and growing like a weed! He is so smart. I tell ya, I do one thing and he repeats the action/word (mummble, jummble) for the rest of the day. Or I try to hide something from him and he knows exactly where I put it. Cell phones are his favorite toy and he throws a fit if he doesn't get it. His new thing is to lay on his back and stomach and do the baseball "safe" sign. It's so funny! He loves his bats and balls and baseball caps thats for sure. He started walking about 2 weeks ago, but still knows he can get places faster by crawling. Every time he does something new he looks up at us and claps his hands. He signs please, thank you, more, drink, all done, hat, shoes, waves bye, and blows kisses. He can say mama, dada, boo, tub, hat, bye and barks like a dog whenever he sees any animal. He loves to play peek a boo and wrestle. He likes to play monster w/ mom too. I made him a fort the other day with the couch cushions and thought he would love crawling through it, but he just wanted to jump on top of it. He has gotten 1 more tooth in, which is never fun for me. What else can I brag about my son for doing, ha! We love this kid more and more each day. We have some fun trips planned to Utah and home to see cousins and we can't wait. (It is tax season you know, so it's better that we are gone for a couple of weeks) Anyway, hope you enjoy these pictures of our growing boy!

This Is An Old Picture, But I Love How It Shows The Simplicity Of Childhood!

Crawling On Top Of His Fort

He Loves His Crib A Little Too Much!

He Loves Sunglasses And Has Destroyed A Few Pairs

I Forgot That In January, Ty Got Ahold Of The Curling Iron and Burned His Little Arm :(

2 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

So fun to see new pics! what a smart little guy, that is great you taught him all the signs. I didn't do it with Hayden, maybe the next one...

G.O. Garrison said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh I gotta have him!

:)