MENU

12.29.2011

Birthday/Christmas

I guess I better get used to having this title for Ty around this time of year, but maybe I'll start doing his birthday in November so I'm not so stressed! Anyway, we did have a birthday bash for Ty on his birthday, the 23rd. I planned a Sesame Street party cause Ty loves Elmo and Big Bird. He doesn't really watch Sesame Street, but he sure knows who Elmo is! Donna and Olivia were kind enough to make an Elmo cake for me, so that's one thing I didn't have to do, especially since we were traveling. It turned out amazing I might add! I had a few games for all the cousins to play which were Oscars trash toss, Ernie's Rubber Duckies, Count with Count and Twister. Ty wasn't quite sure what to do at first when all the older kids started going crazy, ha! His favorite game was probably Count with Count where I had made a poster board w/ different things to count on it. Twister was quite comical once the adults started playing. The pictures below will explain the games. Then we opened presents and had a Mexican feast w/ carne asada.

The Cake

Ty Loved Blowing Out the Candle, Then I Pushed His Face In The Cake

He's Probably Saying "Happy Birthday Ty!"

The Counting Game

Talor "bobbing" for ducks. (I made the older kids get them w/ their mouth)

Birthday Table Decorations

Then came Christmas! Ty was a pro at opening presents by then. He actually was taking his nap when everybody came over and opened presents, so he opened his all by himself later in the day. We took more video of him than pictures for Christmas this year for some reason. He got some great things and wanted to open his presents more than move on to the next present. He got lots of cars, the cutest little dog (stuffed animal might I add), a doctors kit, a new blanket, etc, etc.

"Angel" Ty and "Joseph" Claire

Ty Didn't Want To Keep His Angel Costume On

Ty and Talor

No comments: