MENU

12.05.2011

Best Month

I do have to say that this month has been so fun for us so far and it can only get better with Christmas right around the corner. The holidays are so much more fun when you have your own kids I swear (and more stressful)! Ty has been SO excited about Christmas trees, lights, snowmen, Santa, presents, baby Jesus, etc, etc. It so fun to watch his face light up when he sees anything to do with Christmas. We decided to get a real Christmas tree this year and that's our only decoration cause we're moving after Christmas. Yes we bought a house, but more on that after the move! I'm so stressed over it I don't even want to think about it, k!

Our Homemade Nativity

Anyway, Mike and I were actually able to have a little get away last week by ourselves, which was great. Mike's parents watched Ty while we went to San Francisco for the weekend. Mike had to work there during the week, so we decided to stay for the weekend. We didn't do anything fantastic cause we've been to San Fran multiple times, but it was nice to sleep in and take naps and eat out with no interruption! The only bad part is that we did get caught in the dumb "Occupy Wall Street/San Fran," whatever you want to call it. It's so STUPID!!! It was much needed and fun other than that.

Mike's Grandma's Headstone (We Miss Her Dearly!)

The Only Picture We Took In San Fran

Ty's birthday is on Friday and he goes around the house saying Happy Birthday Daddy! He cracks me up. I will do another post on his birthday cause we're having a big bash on Friday! One funny thing about Ty that he said on Sunday as I was getting ready for church, he said he wanted to put on his missionary clothes (he usually says church clothes)! I've never said that too him, but he does love the song "I hope they call me on a mission," so I'm sure that's where he got it from.

Ty And Our Neighbor On A School bus (Ty LOVES School buses)

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and we will post again after our move!

All Decorated

Which Tree Should I Choose?

1 comment:

normondo said...

Congrats on baby#2!!! So awesome! When are you due? Also congrats on getting a house. I can't wait to hear more about your crazy life. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy B-day to little Ty!

This is Lisa, btw:)