MENU

10.28.2012

A Boy and His Tools

Ty is quite the worker these days!  I'm pretty sure it's due to the fact that we've had SO many workers at our house working on various things.  I know I have yet to post a picture of our new house, but I'm waiting for one more thing to get done and then I will.  Ok maybe in like 6 months until I post, right?  Anyway, here are a few pictures of Ty and his "tools" that he is obsessed with.

His Bike..He Can Ride This Thing So Fast

Not A Tool, But Caught Mid-Sneeze

His Blower, Like Daddy's

Pretending To Drive His Lawnmower, or Lawnblower As He Calls It

His Toolbox

Gotta Have The Pencil In The Ear

His Wheelbarrow

And Of Course His Camera Like Mommy's

I'm constantly trying to practice with my camera and new lens, so I snapped a lot of pictures of Ty the last few weeks.  As you can see, he doesn't hold still for one of them.  Oh well they are more natural right?  I can't wait until him and Tad are running around together to snap shots of both of them!

No comments: