MENU

6.18.2011

18 Months

Happy Summer!

Eighteen months is fast approaching for Ty and it's CRAZY! Since it is officially summer, we spend a lot of time outside. The only problem is that we don't have a back yard, so we run around the front yard, so all of our neighbors know when his nap time is vs. play time. :) Some days we are down to 1, 3 hour nap, but other days he still wants to take 2 naps. He still wakes up at the butt crack of dawn, so naps are different everyday! He is a little obsessed with his signing movie. It is the ONLY movie he will sit and watch. He always hands me other movies to watch, but he thinks every movie is his signing movie. So needless to say, he knows how to sign A LOT of things. I'm teaching him Spanish, so he says please, hello, etc. in Spanish. I will speak it to him and he understands it, but doesn't quite speak it all yet. He LOVES talking on the phone. He especially likes talking to his dad onhis way home from work. He knows Mikes ring on the cell phone, so he runs to the phone when Mike calls. He was really talking up a storm
to Mo and Mar the other day on the phone too. I think as long as somebody is laughing at him, he will talk to them. He's such a ham!

Almost Ready For A Summersault

Ty Has A Major Obsession w/ Belly Buttons

Oh the Concentration, Only to Have the Ball Fall Off the Tee!

He also loves the pool! We were at my parents house last week and I had to really watch him cause he would just go jump in the water if the gate was open to the pool. I love that he likes the water, but it's so scary sometimes. We take him to the pool every Friday night at our gym, which he loves! They have little toys for him to play with and all kinds of things there. Me and him go to a gymnastics class during the week too. He almost had a spill off the balance beam the other day. He doesn't really care to play with the other kids, but he definitely gets some energy out.

Crusin' In the Hot-Rod (He killed it once, I didn't kill it at all!)

Conquering Getting A Drink From the Hose

Watching The Airplanes/Helicopters Fly Over Our House

Those Are Goggles Around His Neck

He finally got one side of his molars in. That was a rough 2 weeks if I do say so myself! Anyway, Ty is so much fun and we can't get enough of him. We are going to Utah for the 4th of July, so I'm sure he will love seeing all of his cousins there. I'm sure we have other trips planned too, but until then, have a fun 4th!

1 comment:

Deedee said...

I love that little picture of Ty with his scrunched up nose....what a cutie pie he is and always so happy! I can't believe he is already 18 months old.....he needs a brother or something doesn't he???? hahahaha