MENU

9.20.2011

Sickness

Oh man it's been a rough one lately for our little family! (Not to complain about motherhood) Ty has been to the doctor 3 times in a week and a half. Poor little guy! He has what they call Gingivostomatitis. Yea I had the same reaction, what? It's a form of herpes that forms in the mouth. So basically he has cold sores all in his mouth. So he really hasn't eaten much since last Tuesday. He only sleeps for an hour at a time and wants me to hold and rock him constantly. Ugh, I thought ear infections were bad! Then last Saturday they started showing up around his nose and outside his mouth. So today I had had enough and called the doctor and told them there had to be a medicine to help not only him but my sanity!! I guess the sores on his lips and nose are Infintigo. He can thank is dad for that one! Mike and his siblings have had this since they were little kids too. Anyway, I got a prescription today so hopefully come the end of the week things will be looking up.

Our Poor Little Guy

We celebrated Mike's birthday last week. We had planned to go to Olive Garden for Mike's favorite "Never Ending Pasta Bowl", but with Ty not feeling well we knew it wouldn't be good. So I just made him a banner and took him to In N Out burger! That's about all for us. Ty is great other than his mouth. He's very helpful and loves to push and wrestle his daddy! He's talking more and more everyday. He still really loves the water and asks me everyday if we can go to the pool. He still has a few teeth pushing through. He knows all of the actions to the nursery rhymes/church songs I sing to him. He loves to read books and I love to hear him in his room babbling away! It's so funny how he makes the same sounds I make to him while reading. I wish he would stay this little and sweet forever!

Happy Birthday Dad!

Blowing Out Daddy's Candle

Activity w/ Daddy's Shaving Cream

Ty's Movie Night Car Box

1 comment:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Ty is so big and so cute! I am sorry he has been sick. No fun for anyone:( You are a good mom to stay on top of it! Happy birthday to Mike!